Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 25 on Tue Jan 20, 2015 3:08 pm
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» 17th Dungeon Botis
Exploring Artemyra - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:44 pm by Kalitas

» Sinbad visit Reim
Exploring Artemyra - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:22 pm by Kalitas

» Ruined silence in the palace
Exploring Artemyra - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 8:48 pm by /King/

» 15th dungeon Eligos
Exploring Artemyra - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 7:10 pm by Kid

» Battlewars
Exploring Artemyra - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 12:22 pm by Sinbad

» Learning to use Buer
Exploring Artemyra - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 2:00 am by /King/

» Exploring Artemyra
Exploring Artemyra - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 1:51 am by Genesis

» Sytry Djinn of Replacement and Grace
Exploring Artemyra - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 1:36 am by Magic Magi

» 12th Dungeon Sytry
Exploring Artemyra - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 7:50 pm by Shu

Top posting users this month
No user
Most active topics
4th Dungeon Samigina
5th dungeon Marbas
Exploring Artemyra
Learning to use Buer
10th Dungeon Buer
I'm quest starts now
The queen's open court
Kou lives in Kouen
12th Dungeon Sytry
Ruined silence in the palace
Most active topic starters
Genesis
Exploring Artemyra - Page 2 Vote_lcapExploring Artemyra - Page 2 Voting_barExploring Artemyra - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Fumiko
Exploring Artemyra - Page 2 Vote_lcapExploring Artemyra - Page 2 Voting_barExploring Artemyra - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
leaf Warrior
Magic Magi
Shu
Kalitas
Tiger
/King/
Queen
Sinbad
Top posters
Genesis
/King/
Shu
leaf Warrior
Guila
Magic Magi
Fumiko
Kalitas
Ren Kouen
Kid
Most Viewed Topics
Hakuryuu Ren
Kouen Ren
5th dungeon Marbas
70th Djinn Seere, Djinn of Demons and Monsters
Dijnn of Pain and Regret Marbas
4th Dungeon Samigina
Techniques and Extreme Magic from the 70th Djinn Seere
Learning to use Buer
Exploring Artemyra
47th Djinn Vual, Djinn of Night and Stealing
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
eligos dungeon
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Exploring Artemyra

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Genesis
Admin
Genesis

Money : 197055

Stats
Quantity of Magoi:
Exploring Artemyra - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue32/200Exploring Artemyra - Page 2 Empty  (32/200)
Fighting Ability:
Exploring Artemyra - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue13/200Exploring Artemyra - Page 2 Empty  (13/200)
Leadership Ability:
Exploring Artemyra - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/200Exploring Artemyra - Page 2 Empty  (0/200)

Exploring Artemyra - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Exploring Artemyra   Exploring Artemyra - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 8:33 pm

First topic message reminder :

Kyros had finally traveled to the City of Sky with Guila it had taken some time but they had made it. He dropped the bag on his shoulders "Heavy stuff" He said as he sat it down. The people there seem different they were all mostly females and pretty ones at that.
Back to top Go down
https://magiheroes.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Guila

Guila

Money : 48

Stats
Quantity of Magoi:
Exploring Artemyra - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue7/200Exploring Artemyra - Page 2 Empty  (7/200)
Fighting Ability:
Exploring Artemyra - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue15/200Exploring Artemyra - Page 2 Empty  (15/200)
Leadership Ability:
Exploring Artemyra - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/200Exploring Artemyra - Page 2 Empty  (0/200)

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Artemyra   Exploring Artemyra - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 5:59 pm

Guila hid her face which now was as red as her hair in the bags "It is not fair to say something like that when I'm not ready" She said while she was still hiding in the bag
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Admin
Genesis

Stats
Quantity of Magoi:
Exploring Artemyra - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue32/200Exploring Artemyra - Page 2 Empty  (32/200)
Fighting Ability:
Exploring Artemyra - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue13/200Exploring Artemyra - Page 2 Empty  (13/200)
Leadership Ability:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Artemyra   Exploring Artemyra - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 6:55 pm

Kyros looked at her and just smile. "When you're ready you tell me till then you still have to follow me." Kyros said in a laughing tone as they walked.
Back to top Go down
Guila

Guila

Stats
Quantity of Magoi:
Exploring Artemyra - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue7/200Exploring Artemyra - Page 2 Empty  (7/200)
Fighting Ability:
Exploring Artemyra - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue15/200Exploring Artemyra - Page 2 Empty  (15/200)
Leadership Ability:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Artemyra   Exploring Artemyra - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 1:25 pm

Guila nodded which caused all the treasures in the bags to move and making some noise. Guila walked quickly after Kyros "I will always follow you" Mumbled she a bit quiet as they walked
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Admin
Genesis

Stats
Quantity of Magoi:
Fighting Ability:
Leadership Ability:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Artemyra   Exploring Artemyra - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 3:19 am

Kyros laughed a little she was so cute while he himself thought of this as a good moment. He kept quiet walking for most of their walk till he saw it. This beautiful huge purple bird and he knew at that moment it was made to be his.
Back to top Go down
Guila

Guila

Stats
Quantity of Magoi:
Fighting Ability:
Leadership Ability:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Artemyra   Exploring Artemyra - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 1:16 pm

"It is huge" Guila was looking up at the huge purple bird she had never seen such a huge bird and certainly not so close. Guila looked over at Kyros and could not help but smile at how he looked at the bird.

"Hey kids! Don't get too close to them" A woman covered in scars throughout her body and wearing a type of leather armor with a black whip in her hand walked toward Guila and Kyros "If you two get too close to them you will be today's main course for my children" Now that she was closer it was clear that this woman was much stronger than most well trained men just by looking at her body
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Admin
Genesis

Stats
Quantity of Magoi:
Fighting Ability:
Leadership Ability:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Artemyra   Exploring Artemyra - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 8:37 pm

"Ahh I'm sorry but I would like to buy this bird." Kyros showed her the paper he had with his signature on it. Kyros simply gave the woman a smile while holding up the paper.
Back to top Go down
Guila

Guila

Stats
Quantity of Magoi:
Fighting Ability:
Leadership Ability:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Artemyra   Exploring Artemyra - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2015 11:30 am

"Are you sure Kyros do you even know how to use a bird like that?" Guila was a little worried that a bird like that would be extremely difficult to control

The woman took the paper from Kyros "And what do we have here?" She looked at the paper sighed heavily "Granny must have hit her head to give you something like that" She give the paper back to Kyros "The name is Leone the best breeder in Artemyra and the old lady you talked with is my grandmother" For the first time smiled Leone as she looked up at the purple bird "So why this one and why do you need one of by birds?"
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Admin
Genesis

Stats
Quantity of Magoi:
Fighting Ability:
Leadership Ability:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Artemyra   Exploring Artemyra - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2015 8:38 pm

"Nice to meet you Leone I am Kyros." He said as he bow to the lady and smiled at her before looking back at Guila. "Well even if I don't trust me that I will learn and everything will be ok." Kyros said before turning back to Leone. "Well for transporting all of this gold but most of all because Aremyra birds are amazing and strong I want to have one like that by side as part of my family."
Back to top Go down
Guila

Guila

Stats
Quantity of Magoi:
Fighting Ability:
Leadership Ability:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Artemyra   Exploring Artemyra - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 6:28 am

Guila smiled at Kyros he was so honest and confident although she doubted it would be easy to learn how to control a bird like that

Leone was scratching her head and leaned back against a fence small which was between them and the birds "Well I do not mind you buy one of my birds but you will regret it if you buy purple here" Leone pointed at the huge purple bird Kyros had looked after "All my birds can be divided by their class. A class represents a birds strength and how hard it is to control so the higher class the stronger is the bird but the harder it is to control also. The classes are a Soldier, Corporal, Sergeant, Lieutenant, Captain, Major, Colonel, General and King" Leone looked at Kyros looking thoroughly at him "For you a Lieutenant or maybe a Captain would be good and not a King like purple here they can only be controlled by displaying a strength that far exceeds their own even I can't do that although I've been with them since they were born"
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Admin
Genesis

Stats
Quantity of Magoi:
Fighting Ability:
Leadership Ability:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Artemyra   Exploring Artemyra - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 2:28 pm

Kyros walked over to the bird while he heard everything that Leone had told him there was something else. Kyros looked into the bird eyes he wanted to show him something. He showed the bird his determination, his confidence, he showed him his strength all through staring. Kyros didn't reach for his sword he only kept his arms open to see what the bird would do.
Back to top Go down
Guila

Guila

Stats
Quantity of Magoi:
Fighting Ability:
Leadership Ability:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Artemyra   Exploring Artemyra - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 6:39 pm

"Kyros use your sword!" Guila was just about to jump in between Kyros and the bird it was too dangerous to just go like that over to it but Guila was stopped by Leone who held her arm out in front of Guila "But it will kill him" Shouted Guila almost

Leone held her arm out in front of Guila to stop her breaking the eye contact between Kyros and the bird "If you come between them now it will surely kill him so don't move girl" Leone did not look away fra Kyros and the bird if something went wrong she was ready to go in between them "Kyros no matter what do not break your eye contact!" Kyros had the right idea a king class can only be controlled by displaying a strength that far exceeds their own but that is more mental strength than physical strength

The bird just looked at Kyros and as soon as he was close to it, it struck it's claws into his shoulder without warning and screamed deafening loud everything to get Kyros to show weakness and eye contact
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Admin
Genesis

Stats
Quantity of Magoi:
Fighting Ability:
Leadership Ability:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Artemyra   Exploring Artemyra - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 6:50 pm

Kyros touch the face of the bird. He didn't move he didn't scream he just smiled and he activated Samigina just from thought. The ice covered the bird, a blowing cold wind flew pass them and Kyros tighten his grip on it while at the same time not moving. The ice disappear from the bird and he smiled. "I am your master and your friend ok? We cool?" He said as a bad joke.
Back to top Go down
Guila

Guila

Stats
Quantity of Magoi:
Fighting Ability:
Leadership Ability:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Artemyra   Exploring Artemyra - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 7:10 pm

The bird looked shocked by the sudden ice but when the ice disappeared and Kyros just smiled at it walked little back and laid his head down on the ground before Kyros before it got up again just standing still

"Well I be damned it acknowledged you, a king class. You are the first in several years to do that and that ice trick was not bad I had not guessed you were a mage" Leone smiled really big it was a long time since she had seen anyone handle a bird like that "And yes it is your bird now all it is missing is a name and it will be bound to you"

As soon as the Leone had moved her arm after Kyros had been acknowledged was Guila at his side as fast as lightning "Kyros your shoulder is bleeding were you hit anywhere else does it hurt was the ice from you your wounds need to be bandage" Guila said it all without pausing as she half panicking over not being able to do anything before
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Admin
Genesis

Stats
Quantity of Magoi:
Fighting Ability:
Leadership Ability:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Artemyra   Exploring Artemyra - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 7:22 pm

"I'm not a mage. I'm a future King."He said with a smile as he turn to Guila and rubbed her cheek. "I"m fine Guila but thank you like always you are there for me." Now turning back to the bird he patted its head and said. "Well King that's your name now is King after all you will be the King of all birds now."
Back to top Go down
Guila

Guila

Stats
Quantity of Magoi:
Fighting Ability:
Leadership Ability:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Artemyra   Exploring Artemyra - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 7:43 pm

"A future King if I had not just seen you do what you did I would probably have laughed at you but I can believe you" Leone start walking towards a small house in the rock "When you finish kissing your girlfriend come see me and we can talk about the price while I get you some bandage" Laughed Leone as she walked

King stood and nibbled on his claws to get the blood off but looked very satisfied with its new name

Guila held on her cheeks which was now completely red from her blushing again "Your not fine!" Guila looked very angry at Kyros like she was just about to hit him "You are bleeding and that bird could have killed you! So never do such a thing again or I'll kick you as hard as I can" Guila was not quite sure why she shouted like that at Kyros but she'd never be more afraid then when King struck out at Kyros "So please don't do that again" The last sounded more like a plea than anything else while a few tear ran down Guila cheeks
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Admin
Genesis

Stats
Quantity of Magoi:
Fighting Ability:
Leadership Ability:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Artemyra   Exploring Artemyra - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 8:03 pm

Kyros kissed the head of Guila and smile at her he could listen to what she had asked of him and he would. "I promise I won't do such a thing again. And you can clam down." Kyros wipe Guila tears away and gave her a kiss on the lips softly he smile at her so ever kindly. "Come let us buy our new friend." He said walking into the small house.
Back to top Go down
Guila

Guila

Stats
Quantity of Magoi:
Fighting Ability:
Leadership Ability:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Artemyra   Exploring Artemyra - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 8:13 pm

One could almost hear the little explosion in Guila's head followed by her head becoming completely red when Kyros kissed her on the lips "G..G..Good and you just go in I need some air and I will look after King" Guila was blushing so much that her hair seemed dull in comparison to her face
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Admin
Genesis

Stats
Quantity of Magoi:
Fighting Ability:
Leadership Ability:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Artemyra   Exploring Artemyra - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 8:23 pm

Kyros went inside of Leone house and waved at her. "Well should we talk price?"
Back to top Go down
Guila

Guila

Stats
Quantity of Magoi:
Fighting Ability:
Leadership Ability:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Artemyra   Exploring Artemyra - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 8:38 pm

As Kyros walked into Kyros pushed King to Guila a bit Guila looked back at it "You know it's your fault I am so red" Mumbled she as King just looked confused

"Yes but sit down and take your shirt off" Leone smiled and laughed while she took some bandage "So I can put a proper bandage on your wound you are not so lucky that you also get me"
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Admin
Genesis

Stats
Quantity of Magoi:
Fighting Ability:
Leadership Ability:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Artemyra   Exploring Artemyra - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 8:41 pm

Kyros smile and laughed a little bit at Leone. "I have no idea what you're talking about." He said as he took off his shirt and sat down. His skins weren't there has Kyros wasn't enrage or anything of the sort.
Back to top Go down
Guila

Guila

Stats
Quantity of Magoi:
Fighting Ability:
Leadership Ability:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Artemyra   Exploring Artemyra - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 8:52 pm

"I am sure you don't" She said as Leone rubbed ointment on Kyros wound to get it to heal faster "So let me hear your bid for a king class bird if you are as good as I think you are you should get pretty close to a good price on the first try"
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Admin
Genesis

Stats
Quantity of Magoi:
Fighting Ability:
Leadership Ability:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Artemyra   Exploring Artemyra - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 1:20 pm

"How about 5 thousand pieces of gold?" Kyros asked her as she fixed up his arm.
Back to top Go down
Guila

Guila

Stats
Quantity of Magoi:
Fighting Ability:
Leadership Ability:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Artemyra   Exploring Artemyra - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 2:18 pm

"Let's say 6 and I will give you a handbook about King's species so you can learn how to treat it" Leone smiled as she tightened the bandage around Kyros "He really got you good be careful it does not get infected"
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Admin
Genesis

Stats
Quantity of Magoi:
Fighting Ability:
Leadership Ability:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Artemyra   Exploring Artemyra - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 1:51 am

"How about 5 thousand, two swords and a kiss?" Kyros asked as he looked at his bandage. It didn't look to bad but it could be worst he suppose. "Well I'll try not to let that happen." Kyros began to stand up and look at Guila. "Or would you like more gold?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exploring Artemyra   Exploring Artemyra - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Exploring Artemyra
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: South :: Artemyra-
Jump to: